- amymenolaAsked on April 01, 2014 at 02:33 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 04:32 PM
If you are referring on how to change the email address associated to your account, please follow these steps:
1. While being logged into your Jotform account, go to the Account page.
2. Then, select the Profile tab from the left side menu.
3. Click on Edit option in Email section. Then enter the new email and click on Save.
But, if you are referring to the email where the Notifiers of your form are sent, then it is not necessary to change the email account. All you need to do is to change the Recipient Email of the emails settings in Notifiers. Please follow this guide to know how to find the Recipient Email and change it: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.