- MC_USAAsked on April 01, 2014 at 05:17 PM
We're getting numberous complaints that the little calendar popup on the date/time field won't go away and blocks other fields on our form. Is there any way to fix this? I tried changing the preference to not even have that popup calendar, but it won't go away.
The form is embeded at http://www.mennoniteusa.org/communication-project-request/.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 07:09 PM
That's probably due to the conflicting script between the form scripts and the existing scripts on your page. Please re-embed your form using iframe embed code, this should fixed it.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- MC_USAAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 09:45 AM
Thank you so much. That seems to do the trick!
- Deborah.MillerAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:05 PM
- ShadaeAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 03:03 PM
We do ask that you create a new thread with your inquiry, as such I have moved your question to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/509138
It will be addressed there. Thank you.