- Peter ZielonkaAsked on July 26, 2011 at 05:01 AM
please change the billing account from my private paypal-account (Zielonka.P@gmx.de) to my business-account (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible and let me know the status of changing.
Thank youvery much and best regards
- allanftdAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 05:35 AM
Thank you for your message. You can change your Paypal email address by cancelling the current JotForm account (the one paid by Paypal email address Zielonka.P@gmx.de) and then resubscribing back to JotForm but this time using your Paypal business account (email@example.com).
To cancel your account inside Paypal, follow these steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Much as we'd like to help you, this is something only you can do since we do not have access to your Paypal account. We apologize if we can't help you any further.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Thanks for choosing JotForm.
- donachicaAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 12:46 PM
But, If I cancel my account, What gonna happen with my forms? I can´t lost it. I got a lot of forms.
Do you have another way?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 01:27 PM
Your forms and forms submissions will remain intact. You won't lost it, we won't removed them from our database.