- ashtutorsAsked on April 04, 2014 at 06:21 AM
The form is here -http://www.ashtutors.co.uk/tuition/recruitment.html
I've embedded it in source code, but when testing the submit button won't work. any ideas please?
- ashtutorsAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 08:07 AM
Have sorted it myself. On a joomla site you need to go to the plugin Tiny... then remove the iframe blocking bit. Then simply insert into the html as an iframe.
For a non-developer like me it was simple! Job done!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Also, the info you provided about the "Tiny" (is that TinyMCE?) plugin will prove useful for others.
- ashtutorsAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Yes that's right! Haha! As you can probably tell, I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing! However, have still managed to set up 3 forms successfully on the stupidly complex platform of joomla.
- CarinaAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 01:00 PM
Please get back to us if further support is needed.