- hypercowebAsked on July 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 08:05 PM
I am not sure if I understood your concern correctly, but it does seem that you're asking if we have kept your old credit card information and use it for your billing instead of the new one.
If my assumption is correct, then the answer is no. We do not retain old credit card information. In fact, we can't access even your new credit card info. Payments made to your subscription are handled by our chosen 3rd-party payment gateway, Plimus.
Thus, all things concerning your billing information can be managed by logging in to their website using your Plimus ID and password.
To log in to Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email message that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus to manage your billing info
Hope you find this information useful. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. Thanks!