- agemoAsked on April 07, 2014 at 04:34 AM
Your example is not working. Second condition doesn't take place. Besides, I cannot set different values for different choices. It shows empty textbox for choices other than first condition.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Insert Text or Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 04:37 AM
Just tested the example and it worked fine for me. Are you talking about this form?
When you select "Product 1", do you not get the change on the skus text box?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 04:41 AM
I see the problem. The second condition does not work. I opened a ticket about it. We will work on a fix and let you know.
- agemoAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 08:02 AM
- Thomas ReimerAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 04:47 AM
- CarinaAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 08:59 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread as we aim at having only one question/user per thread.
You will find your answer here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.