- karmabertelsenAsked on April 07, 2014 at 06:19 AM
My form: https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/33567558179369
Is only loading half way, even on the previews. Here is the link to it on my tumblr post:
I have used the tumblr embed code and the universal embed code, still the same thing.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 09:36 AM
Can you please try reembedding your form using the regular <> embed code.
Or if you are still going to use the iframe embed code try adjust the min-height to 500px and see if that adjusts the height.
- karmabertelsenAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 11:19 AM
It's still not working. :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 11:59 AM
It's loading fine here without the issue mentioned on this thread. I would advise re-embedding the form using our iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code if it still not fully loaded to your end.
- karmabertelsenAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Its now just blank, it wont even show up. Even when i change the Heigh and width to fit my page.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 01:48 PM
Tumblr is a little tricky. However, it like you have taken off the iFrame code.
Can you please follow our Tumblr guide? . Please let us know should you need further help.