- ikesoutdoorsAsked on July 26, 2011 at 04:01 PM
I have had two people I personally know tell me that they have filled out my form and submitted it. However, the new submissions do not show up on this website nor show up in my email.
Here is the URL to my form: http://form.jotform.com/ikesoutdoors/12054454189
Any insight you can give to why they are not going through is very much appreciated!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Try using iframe codes to embed your form instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let us know how this works for you. Thanks!
- ikesoutdoorsAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 04:56 PM
I think that will work. I tried submitting a blank form and got an error notice saying that the required forms were not filled in.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 05:01 PM
You're very much welcome! Glad to be of help.