- CarlaAsked on July 26, 2011 at 06:40 PM
Our not-for-profit organization used jotform for a short period of time for a contest we had. We paid a monthly subscription but unsubscribed when we no longer needed to use the form. We would to subscribe again but I am unable to use the same email address. Can you please advise if there is a way around this as it is fairly important that I use the same address.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 07:51 PM
I am not entirely sure but the probable cause is that your account information is not yet updated. Our system thinks that your account is still on Premium, even though it is not, as you have cancelled the subscription a long time ago - April 6, 2010, to be exact.
I have now updated your account records. Please try subscribing again.
Let us know if everything goes well. Thanks!
- CarlaAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 04:45 PM
Thank you for your quick response. However, I still cannot register using my email address. I receive the following message:
"This email has registered before. Please use a new one."
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 05:07 PM
I did not realize you were trying to create a new account. I thought you were just trying to upgrade your existing account.
Your old account username is mrpm_community_services . I have sent you details for resetting your password so you can access your existing account. Please check your email.
We'll await your feedback. Thanks!
- mrpm_community_servicesAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 06:28 PM
All is good... thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 06:31 PM
Welcome back to Jotform! :)