- jkaufeldAsked on April 08, 2014 at 08:26 AM
I'm using a form in Facebook to collect registrations for our upcoming campus visit day.
It was working perfectly a couple of weeks ago, but when I tested it today, the form comes up blank in both Mac Chrome and Mac Firefox. It works just like it's supposed to in Mac Safari (and successfully processed test data I submitted).
Why isn't it working in Chrome and Firefox?
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 09:39 AM
- jkaufeldAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 09:40 AMHi there!
I'm out of the office until Wednesday, April 9. Look for a reply from me then!
If this is an emergency, please call Nan Bremer at 260-481-6808 or Aaron McClaskey at 260-481-6538. They can point you in the right direction for immediate help!
John Kaufeld, M.A.
IPFW | Online Marketing
University Relations and Communications
* follow @IPFW www.twitter.com/ipfw
* like IPFW www.facebook.com/ipfw.mastodons
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic." - Dave Berry
- jkaufeldAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:30 PMThanks for your reply. I figured out the problem.
I was having trouble with the first form, (22744350031139).
I copied the wrong embed code. I used the embed code from the "My Forms" page (clicked on the form, selected More, Embed Form. That gave me this code:
). I didn't know the offered more options than that, or that I should have picked up the code in a different place.
Thanks again for your help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:26 PM
We're glad to know that issue is now resolved.
Please inform us if furher assistance is needed.