- FreebahamashomeAsked on April 08, 2014 at 09:29 AM
trying to log into my accungt but can't find form
- KadeJMAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I checked your account and our system shows that you currently have 95 forms but I do not see anything wrong. If you are still unable to see them then I would recommend you clear your browser cache and try again.
- FreebahamashomeAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:20 AMThanks for responding. I have cleared my cache and still unable to see
them. So are you suggesting that the problem is not at your end?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:20 AM
The problem is most likely related to browser cache data. Clearing browser cache should have resolved this issue. Have you tried using any other browser? Please sign in to your account from another browser and see if that helps you.
I did check your account and found that one of your form was edited today. Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- FreebahamashomeAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 11:50 AMTried a new browser and its working. Thanks...
- AwapatentAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 02:54 PM
I have experienced the same problem, and so has other people, I can see in the forum.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 04:41 PM
The issue with Internet Explorer 9 should be already fixed.
If this is happening in any other browser, please let us know. Thank you.
- FreebahamashomeAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 05:10 PMI was using Firefox 11.0
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 07:56 PM
Please do the same, do not use IE9 or any outdated browser. We recommend you to use Chrome or Firefox just like Freebahamashome did
If you still have problems with that, please open a new thread.