- PiccadillyMarketAsked on July 27, 2011 at 07:47 AM
I feel like I am missing something super obvious. When I clone a form I can change the title within the form but when it is listed it reverts to Clone of....... so I have to open each form to see which is what. How do I change this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:56 AM
You can change the name of the form by editing your form and then clicking the form title. Once you have clicked the form title, it will become editable
Please see the screenshot sample:
1. See the form title on the upper left part of the form editor:
2. Hover your mouse cursor on the title "Clone of Contact Us", it will show a hint Click title to edit with a pencil icon. Click on the title
3. Type in your prefered form title and save your form
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.