- newvmiAsked on April 09, 2014 at 02:55 PM
When I test my form on my website, many of the boxes have "undefined" in them. I CAN type over the "undefined", but when I try to go to the next section, I get a message "this field is required."
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 03:58 PM
That's most probably due to script conflict. The form script might be conflicting the existing scripts on your page. If you're still experiencing this problem, please re-embed your form using iframe embed code. This should fixed the problem. Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
- newvmiAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 09:30 AMThank you. Well, it's definitely different. Now I get a blank box. I'll keep
trying different codes.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Could you please try using the iframe code again, but at this time remove the <script> part? So, the part you have to use now is this one:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.us/form/40964165743157" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2532px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please let us know if the issue still persists.
- newvmiAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 05:00 PMNope, I have the original problem again. Could this be a result of some blocker
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 08:11 PM
I tested the form in your website
http://www.newvmi.org/our-ministries/the-back-yard-1/call-to-duty-registration/ but I was not able to reproduced and see this issue
Can you please confirm if this issue is resolved already?
Or perhaps I am looking at a wrong page.. please correct if I did.
- newvmiAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 06:20 AMI had been using Internet Explorer. I tried it on Safari & voila! No problems!
Now I just have to search your manual & find out how to make that pesky payment button show up.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 08:12 AM
I checked again on your website http://www.newvmi.org/our-ministries/the-back-yard-1/call-to-duty-registration/ BUT the registration form is no longer available. Perhpas you had it removed already?
I also check the form in your account http://www.jotform.us/form/40964165743157 , but it really does not have a Submit button on it, so, there is no button available.
You can just add a Submit button to it then.
Please inform us if issue remains.