- WebMagicDesignAsked on April 11, 2014 at 12:04 PM
I need to add a "To" address, so that when I get a response from the form, the repsonse will go to another address.
If that's not possible, how can I add a "cc:" address?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 01:24 PM
You ca achieved that with the Reply-To Email on the form notifier.
1. First, just add a hidden "To" field to your form with an email address default value.
Check this visual guide:
Search "hidden box" on widgets and add it to your form. Set a default value email.
2. Then on your form notifier, set the To hidden field as the Reply-To Email address.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Sorry I think I have misunderstood your question, you can actually send form emails to multiple recipients.
- WebMagicDesignAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 02:50 PMThanks very much!