- SPUDBahAsked on April 12, 2014 at 04:01 AM
I need to copy mulitple forms from main folder to another folders.
Please let me know how i can do this or you can direct for me ???
My user name is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 05:30 AM
You can do it like this
1. Go to your My Forms page https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. In the lists of forms, select each of the form you want to move to particular folder
3. Then, click on the Folders button on top. Then click on the Folder Name you want the selected forms be copied over
Inform us if you need further assistance.