- RogerYelvington01Asked on April 12, 2014 at 04:30 PMStuck on fetching fields process and will not progress, please help thank you!RogerPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2014 at 07:07 PM
Most of the time, hiccup like this is caused by browser's cache.
Please try clearing first your browser's cache and retry again.
Kindly inform us if issue persist.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 12, 2014 at 07:20 PM
Thank you for your response - clearing the browser cache, jot form cache, and trying different browsers and devices did not fix the error I am recieving.
Please advise, thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 04:15 AM
I wasn't able to replicate the issue described here. If you check the screenshot below, I was able to generate the combined fields into a CSV file:
I would advise using your personal computer and use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 13, 2014 at 02:13 PMTried all suggestions - still an issue. Could you test from my end? Maybe how many forms I have is holding it up?
- CesarAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 02:34 PM
For testing purposes, is it possible to try this app from a different internet connection, other than the one you generally access JotForm from? Or Maybe logging in to your account using the Incognito Mode on your Browsers or the Private Browsing option on FireFox
I have also tested this app form my end, but it appears to be working properly:
Do let us know the results of the requested tests above. So that we may assist you better. Thank you.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 14, 2014 at 03:04 PM
I've tried private browsing, different connections, clearing the cache, different devices and all suggestions on this thread, and I am still not able to combine submissions.
It's still stuck in "fetching fields"
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 04:24 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem with a copy of your form (Manassas Park - New Member Agreement )
Other forms, however, seem to work Ok.
I have escalated the issue to our developers so that they may provide further insight into the cause of this behavior.
We will update you on this thread on any developments.
Thank you for your patience.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM
thank you, let me know if there are any updates today. thank you!