- samosmartAsked on April 13, 2014 at 03:23 AM
Im seeing this problem for two days now. Submissions loads and then dissapear.
When I load page http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=myforms there come an message: No forms found for..
When I click on 'Main' there come all my forms..
- azhar000Answered on April 13, 2014 at 07:44 AM
I have accessed your form by Firefox and find that it shows all submissions. See the screen shot below:
But when I access your site by IE and Opera I find no submission. So, you better choose Firefox or chrome as your browser for sound result.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM
You should suppose to access My Forms at this URL: http://www.jotform.com/myforms/ (version 3). It looks like you were using an older version of Internet Explorer. Please use the latest one or access your forms using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- samosmartAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 02:12 AM
Yes I know, but once I click on the forms submissions it loads and then entries dissapear so I can not check it. I can only download and check...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 04:07 AM