- RalphAsked on July 28, 2011 at 06:38 AM
Im in the process of testing the Jotform. I can't seem to be able to find the way to incorporate 'Terms&Conditions' file into my form and the 'Thank You' screen on the completion of the application.
Also, is there any way to have a Credit/Debit Card payment incorporated on either of the three schemes offered by the Jotform?
Waiting for your reply.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 07:56 AM
As to your other questions, please re-post them on the forum, each in its own thread. For a number of reasons, we have a policy where only one topic is dealt with in a thread.
Thanks you for understanding.
- jagwksAnswered on December 24, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I would like to add the terms and conditions text in the actual form. Like an image box but a "text". Is this possible with JotForm? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 24, 2011 at 07:31 PM
Certainly. Just insert a Free Text (HTML) field and type the Terms and Conditions into it. Save the form when done.
If you need additional help with this, do let us know.
- jagwksAnswered on December 25, 2011 at 03:09 PM
Thank you. I would like to turn on scroll bars for the Free Text HTML and shrink the box since T&Cs are usually long. Is this possible? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 25, 2011 at 06:22 PM
You can use this HTML Code to make a scrollable teaxt area.
<div style="overflow: auto; width: 690px; height: 400px; background-color: white ;">
TEXT INSIDE SCROLL BOX HERE
Just customize the style in any way you want and also replace the bolded text to your agreement message.
I hope that helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great holiday seasons!
- jagwksAnswered on December 25, 2011 at 09:46 PM