- ellisvalinAsked on April 13, 2014 at 03:22 PM
For security purposes I had to change my Zoho password.
Now when I go in to create new form, it says that my login is invalid.
I've deleted cookies, closed browser and restarted and still can't get Zoho integrated.
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 03:50 PM
Cleared cache and still not able to integrate...
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Do I need to disable all my other forms currently linked to Zoho and start the integration process over? Will I lose data?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 06:27 PM
It will be safe to redo the integration to Zoho(remove and then re-integrate) of the particular form.
Please try this and check if it will resolve the issue. Inform us if issue remains.
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 07:36 PM
I have unlinked ALL my zoho CRM integrations and this did not resolve the problem. I do need this fixed quickly as now none of my forms are connected to my CRM.
Hold please...two more forms found that were integrated.
unlinking and clearing cache one more time.
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 07:47 PM
Alright, I'm certain that I have unlinked all my forms that integrated zoho CRM, cleared my cache, restarted my browser and still unable to relink.
Any other suggestions?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Do you get any error while trying to integrate your form with Zoho CRM? I just tried to integrate one of my own form with ZOHO CRM and I did not find any issue.
I would suggest you to please share the screenshot of the problem and we will take a look. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
You may also like to delete the "Active Authtokens" from your Zoho Account and then try to integrate your form again. Here are the steps to delete the Authtokens:
1. Sign in to your Zoho CRM account.
2. Click on the following URL: https://accounts.zoho.com/u/h#setting/authtoken
3. Select the "Token" from the list and then click on the "Remove" button. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 01:43 AM
I removed tokens, cleared cache and was still not able to integrate.
here's screen shot of error message I receive.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 05:55 AM
Please try the following, this should be able to help.1. Click here to go to your Zoho account settings.2. Click on "Manage Application Specific Passwords".3. Please enter any machine name and your current account password in the "Application Specific Passwords" dialog box.4. Generate new key for your account.5. You have to use this password to access these apps instead of your account password.Now, integrate your form to Zoho with this key as password.Hope this helps!
- ellisvalinAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 07:27 AM
It worked! It worked!