- CindysPhotoAsked on April 13, 2014 at 03:45 PM
I use a creative Motion Design website.
my address is www.Cindy's Photo.com
Is there some one that can talk me through this?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 04:52 PM
First of all please let me inform you that the best way to reach is through this support forum. We do not privide support over the phone. However, we will do our best to help you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
So, most of the times, issues about the form not displaying correctly in the user's website is related to script conflicts between the the form and the web site script due to the method they use to embed the form. The best solution for this issue is to re-embed the form using the iframe code at this time. Here is how to get the iframe code so that you can try that solution: Getting the form iframe code
I found your web site: http://www.cindysphoto.com/ but I was not able to find where the form is embedded, could you please share the URL of the specific page where the form is embedded? That way we will be able to further investigate.
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 05:00 PMThanks for the quick reply. I had the page where I tried to embed it
turned to inactive. I will activate that again so you can see the issue.
I will wait to hear from you before I try the iform code.
Here is the page where I tried to embed it.
as you probably see nothing shows up.
The images we create today become the windows to the past in the future.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 07:46 PM
I checked the website http://tiefenbr47047.c4.cmdwebsites.com/modeldashcrewdashapplication2 for the form
and I found that this is suppose to be the embedded form http://form.jotform.us/form/41025719890154
BUT this form was already deleted -- the reason it is not showing in your website.
Have you perhaps deleted your form? You can still restore the form if it it still is in the Trash folder in your My Forms page.
Please update us.
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 08:20 PMOk I took the one out of the trash. It is an empty form. It is not the
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 08:39 PM
Your latest message seems to be cut-off, so we are not able to understand it properly.
Please reply again using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/361911
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 09:44 PMOk I took the one out of the trash. It is an empty form. It is not the one I made. here is the one I made.
I really do not know what is going on.
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I have been fiddling a bit more. I have it as a link on my page now. I turned off the other page. It is not what I actually wanted but it will work. I really was hoping to have it on the page as a form. If that is possible please let me know. If not what I have now will work as well. Here is the page
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 03:47 AM
Thanks for your reply.
You can actually embed it to your page. Just take your form's iframe embed code and paste it to anywhere on your page.
Here's how to get your form iframe embed code. http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do let us know should you need further assistance about this.
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Well the problem I have with iFrame is that the form is just a tiny little thing in the window. The text is the correct size but the frame of the form is so small all I can see it the 1st line or 2 and have to scroll to the side as well as up and down. I rellay do not think that is the way it should be. Now what. Please advise. here is the link to the page.
i am trying to add a screen shot to this forum using the insert image button with the tree on it above but that will not work either.
- CindysPhotoAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 09:44 AM
Ok here is an update. I emailed the web site companuy and they took a look at it. They had their developers check it out. They made some changes on their end and now it is just fine. Thanks so so so much for the many quick replies to remedy this. I think I am gonna love this app.
- CarinaAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM
On behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
Please get back to us if further support is needed.