- arazerAsked on April 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Youtube video appears in edit mode but not in production
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I was able to replicate the exact same issue you are having. There seems to be some technical glitch where "You Tube" widget is not displayed in live form if your "You Tube" widget is inside a "Page Break".
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- arazerAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Any update on this issue?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 01:26 PM
Let me tell you that we have not received any update from our next level support yet. It is sure they are still working to resolve this issue soon. Once they fixed it, we will update you via this thread immediately.
Thanks for your patience.
- arazerAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Is there a temporary work around for this issue?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 11:29 AM
We are sorry for the long time this is taking to be resolved.
As alternative workarounds you can try the following suggestions:
1. Use Form Collapse instead of Page Breaks:
2. Or if you still need Page Break, what you can do is to get the iframe code of the Youtube video and embed it to your form using the Text tool instead of the Widget:
I hope that helps.
We appreciate your patience on this process.
- InstantExplainerAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 11:55 AM
The text tool is a great workaround. But it would be awesome if it were fixed. :) Thanks guys
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 01:02 PM
Upon checking the bug ticket status, I found that it is already assigned to one of our developer. Our back end team is already looking into this issue. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.