- draivikaAsked on July 28, 2011 at 05:53 PM
Hi JUst want some help figuring out where to look for a solution for what probbaly isn't an issue with Jotform.
I have a form embeded in a webpage on a self hosted WP site. It works fine, and also works fine on android, but when I test on iphone the form never seems to load. Any idea on how to troubleshoot?
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 01:39 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. May we ask for the URL of the WordPress-based webppage where your form is embedded so that we can test it on our end?
Kindly advise so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- draivikaAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 02:25 AM
Just tried it again and it seems to be fine, so who knows.
Thanks for the great product and great support!
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 02:37 AM
That's great! Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- billmerryAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 07:59 AM
Could you please advise what is the solution to this? I've got the same issue on http://merrymarine.com/in-action/attending-an-event/
Works OK on iPad in landscape but not portrait
Doesn't work on iPhone at all.
Any help appreciated.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Since this is a very old thread, can you please open your own one and explain your case in details? Thanks