- WeidemannAsked on April 16, 2014 at 06:50 AM
Hello dear CS,
At Weidemann.nl we would like to do something special for / with our customers and the products we promote and sell.
We thought of a "Video Challenge" where our customers can upload videos about them and our products, in order to win one of 25 prizes.
My question is...
Can JotForm support this? With a form, i allready created a sample by the way, where video uploads are uploaded to either dropbox or other remote server.
I actually want to test this. And we want to use the system for about 3 - 4 months only. We do not need subusers.Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 07:57 AM
Yes Jotform can support this. I guess what you need is a storage where your videos will be uploaded and you mention that you already tried using dropbox, you can also use Box.com which is similar to dropbox.
I can see that your account already exceeded its allowable upload size for FREE user what you need is a larger capacity if you are more into video uploads. You can check our pricing and information per package and what limits you have per package.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-user account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-user account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-user account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-user account