- MESARAsked on April 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM
When someone submit his submission, is it possible for me to edit/change some of their answers ?
- MESARAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM
For exemple, someone put a space before his name, is there any way for me to change it so i can erase the space ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Hi, yes you can, you need to click on MY FORMS, select the form, and click on Submissions.
Then click on "Edit".
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- MESARAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Thank you very much !!
By the way, its not written "Edit" its written "Password" thats why i couldn't find it !!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I am not sure where you see the "Password" button. You should actually see an "Edit" button. Please check the following video for your form on how to edit your submission:
Do you actually see a "Password" button instead of "Edit" button? Can you please share a screenshot with us. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- MESARAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 01:34 PM
yeah yeah it works but im on french version of the website, see by urself, its written "Password" instead of "Éditer"
- MESARAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 01:44 PM
Here's what i see
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 03:20 PM
Thanks for reporting this, I have escalated this to our second level for correction.
- cettoxAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:08 AM
Hi, sorry for the problem. Correct translation is now on the system, will be on live in no time!