- unicornwritersconferenceAsked on April 16, 2014 at 07:58 PM
I don't know what the difference between the payment form that I have under 2015 registration form.
and the integration with paypal
is there a difference?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Upon checking your form, I found that you are already using a PayPal payment question. When you add a PayPal question in your form and provide your PayPal account details, it gets integrated to your paypal account. Any transaction on your form will go to your PayPal account.
Hope that answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- unicornwritersconferenceAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 04:13 PM
Ok if they are the same thing thats cool.
But when i go to the my form section and click on that form and then go to integrations it shows that all my other things are integrated like dropbox and drive but it doesnt say paypal is?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 06:29 PM
As long as you have used any of the Paypal payment tool, your form is integrated to Paypal. Just ignore what it shows on the Integration list since it is for Paypal Standard and won't affect the Paypal payment tool on your form.
- unicornwritersconferenceAnswered on June 08, 2014 at 02:21 PM