- panoxAsked on April 18, 2014 at 02:33 PM
The preview window shows the table in perfect order but in the published table there are colums and rows missing.
How can I get the table in JForm?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 03:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is possible that some table code is being stripped by the editor or our protection. Can you please share a code of your table with us? For example, you can share it via http://pastebin.com/ or http://tny.cz/. We will try to reproduce the issue and see if there is anything that we can do about it.
- panoxAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 03:21 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:01 PM
Thank you for provided code. I have added your table to the source of the Text (HTML) field:
And received the same result on the preview:
And live form:
If I am missing something, please let me know.
- panoxAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:18 PM
It should look like this:
- panoxAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:21 PMIt should look like this:
2014-04-18 23:01 GMT+02:00 JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 07:11 PM
Unfortunately, I oculd not view the form and table you mentioned on the website
as it requires login.
BUT similar to what our colleague did already, I tested the html table you provided and was able to use it on the form using TEXT field
Should you want to share a screenshot, try uploading images here http://tinypic.com/ then, share to us the URL link of the uploaded image so that we can also view it here.
You may also want to checkout the Data Grid widget http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/data_gridHope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.Thanks.