- Ken BassAsked on April 18, 2014 at 03:54 PM
I need to have a custom form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Hi, please see this guide "customize your fomr using custom CSS codes". If you need more help, please provide more details of what you are trying to accomplish, we will be glad to assist you.
- Ken BassAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 07:11 PMI would like to pay to have the attached PDF made into a form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 18, 2014 at 07:53 PM
Hi, you can do that by following this steps:
1. Upload the PDF file to your web host. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2. Insert a Free Text HTML field in your form. This can be found under the Form Tools section
3. After adding, click on your Free Text field then click the HTML button in the toolbar
4. Copy the below codes and paste it to the HTML area:
<iframe src="//www.yourwebsite.com/yourfile.pdf" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none;" frameborder="0" />
**http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourfile.pdf should be replaced to your own direct PDF Link uploaded to your host or any file sharing sites such as Dropbox or Google Drive.**
**You can also change the height to any value you want. Example, 800px**
5. Click "OK" button to finish.
Would like to see an example? Here it is: http://form.jotform.co/form/33596286129869