What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hi, please see this guide "customize your fomr using custom CSS codes". If you need more help, please provide more details of what you are trying to accomplish, we will be glad to assist you.
I would like to pay to have the attached PDF made into a form.
Hi, you can do that by following this steps:
1. Upload the PDF file to your web host. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2. Insert a Free Text HTML field in your form. This can be found under the Form Tools section
3. After adding, click on your Free Text field then click the HTML button in the toolbar
4. Copy the below codes and paste it to the HTML area:
<iframe src="//www.yourwebsite.com/yourfile.pdf" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none;" frameborder="0" />
**http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourfile.pdf should be replaced to your own direct PDF Link uploaded to your host or any file sharing sites such as Dropbox or Google Drive.**
**You can also change the height to any value you want. Example, 800px**
5. Click "OK" button to finish.
Would like to see an example? Here it is: http://form.jotform.co/form/33596286129869