- Gretchen NachtweyAsked on July 29, 2011 at 05:45 PM
My company would like to implement the following idea and I wanted to see if your platform is built for it.
The idea: Friday Focus.
What it is: A tool that forces people to start thinking about what they need/want to accomplish the following week. Every Friday people spend a few minutes filling out an online form, and on the following Monday morning they receive a copy of it in their inbox. This helps kickstart the week.
How we want it to work:
- Every Friday an email goes out reminding the staff to do their "Friday Focus"
- The email includes a link taking them to a form we've created (through Icebrrg)
- Each person completes/submits the form
- Monday morning when they arrive to the office, they have an email waiting for them that has everything they entered in their Friday Focus on the previous Friday.
With your service do you have the ability to control when email notification go out?
Please let me know if you need any additional information.
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Welcome to JotForm - the world's easiest online form builder!
The setup you described in your message is 90% possible with JotForm. You can use autoresponders to forward an email copy of the responses to your users. The only thing missing at this time is controllling when the email notifications will be sent. What happens now is the autoresponders are sent as soon as the form is submitted (this means Friday in your case).
If this will still be okay for you, please feel free to test drive JotForm. Anytime you need help, just contact us through the support forum. We're ready to assist you.