- pamdsAsked on April 21, 2014 at 09:19 AM
I need help in the following form, please: "http://form.jotformeu.com/form/41103195426346"
The question: I want to make a condition like this for example,
- If (1st field in the widget) is equal to "Aeroporto de Faro", the (2nd field in widget) is equal to "Altura" and field "Passageiros" is equal to "1 - 4 pax" then Field Total is equal to "55,00€".
Is there a way to do it or another one more easy?
Thanks in advance...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Hi Paulo,Unfortunately, the condition logic will NOT work for the Dynamic dropdown fields.You will have to make use of the regular Dropdown (from Form Tools) to make your condition logic work.Please try creating the condition using the regular dropdown field instead.I will also make a demo form, I will update you when I have it.Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 03:00 PM
This thread is marked as unanswered. However, we don't see your reply here so please kindly access thread and re-post it.
- pamdsAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 03:14 PM
I already did answer... I've said that i will find another solution for my problem and don't use the "Dynamic dropdown fields".
Anyway... thanks for your help.