- mikesazlimoAsked on April 21, 2014 at 11:28 PMthanks but my forms are not working?????
username = mikesazlimo
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Upon checking your web page where you have embedded your form, I found that it is not working. I tried to submit your form but it just says "Please wait..".
I also checked your form with its direct URL and found it to be working as expected. It seems that your form is not working only when your form is accessed with it SSL / secure URL. Can you please confirm which widget you are using in your form? It seems that because of this widget, your form is not working on a secure URL. Please confirm which widget you have used in your form and what is the use of this widget. We will try to solve this issue.
As your form is already live, I would suggest you to remove the widget and your form should work normally.
We will wait for your response.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 08:41 AM
I am using the Custom Unique IDs. I need help with this I ujust tryed to make a new Custom Unique IDs. and it strill not working. I used to how to http://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
thanks for your help,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 09:30 AM
I have assigned this ticket to one of our developers. We will look into the form and get back to you ASAP.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:01 PMthanks so much.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I just set up a dropbox account but I don't understand why it is need I was using the from just fine before I upgrade my jotform account.
- cettoxAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:24 PM
The problem is that you have used a custom widget (named "mon.ki ID") which is not developed by JotForm team, and it was causing problems on secure forms, i.e. trying to load HTTP resources when in fact the page and all resources must be fetched from HTTPS.
Since we did not develop the widget causing problem, we cannot help you directly. I suggest you not to use that specific widget. Thanks.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:41 PMok then how can give users a unique ID after filling out the form, As I
said befor it was working before I upgrade my plan with jotform.
Thanks so much for your help,
- cettoxAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM
The problem is not caused because of an custom unique ID, it is due to a widget called "mon.ki ID".
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:51 PMI am using the custom unique ID I net a fix.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 01:11 PMIf you can not tell me how I can get a unique id on my form then I will not
need the upgrade as I though. I will have to find another way to get a form
that will do what I NEED! As I have said it did work now it wont!
Please help me as I do like using jotforms I have for over five year I hope
I don't need to look else wea.r
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:47 PM
Our developer has recieved your message and shall respond.
Thank you for your patience towards this.
- cettoxAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:53 PM
As I checked your form you have set-up our "Unique ID" hidden field which is "Reservation Confirmation".
What I mean that, won't it kind of what you want? And secondly the custom widget I talked about is not developed by jotform, and it is responsible for breaking up of your form on HTTPS.
I think our Unique ID field is pretty enough for your current usage. Can you confirm this?