- mikesazlimoAsked on April 22, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Do I have to set up an account with Dropbox?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Setup Sub-Folders in Dropbox Using the Unique ID Widget
- KadeJMAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 10:26 AM
In order for you to do anything to establish a connection including using our Dropbox Integration you would need to have a Dropbox Account of your own which is separate from your JotForm Account. At that point you will then be able to follow, configure, and finish the rest of the tutorial which you were reading.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:31 PMI am going to use google drive. firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:46 PM
In that case, you will have to integrate your form to Google Drive.
While editing the form, click Integrations > Google Drive to start the integration process.
Note that it would also be possible to use a Unique ID widget as the submission folder on Google Drive.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 12:51 PMi did this already.
- CarinaAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:02 PM
If you need further support please let us know.
- CarinaAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:06 PM
I'm sorry, from your previous answer I thought the situation was solved. If the problem still persists please let us know.
- mikesazlimoAnswered on April 22, 2014 at 02:11 PM