- street290Asked on July 30, 2011 at 02:23 PM
Not sure why im getting this suspended deal but i setup my support email for my website
my main email is
this is for my buisness and Would like to continue to use
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 30, 2011 at 02:43 PM
If you can convince us that your forms are not intended for malicious online activities, perhaps we can have them unsuspended. Personally speaking though, I don't understand why you'd have to ask your users for their ID and password for the Steam game client.
We will be looking forward to your response.
- street290Answered on July 30, 2011 at 03:11 PM
Steam id is used for there admin on the game server has nothing to do with there actual account for steam its used to give them admin and to setup there source bans account
But if it helps to get me unsuspended then ill gladly remove that from the form
- street290Answered on July 30, 2011 at 03:13 PM
Hope to resolve this soon as im still working on forms for the site thanks ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 30, 2011 at 07:16 PM
I have now unsuspended your account. Please remove the username/password fields in your form as soon as possible to prevent your account from being autosuspended again.
- street290Answered on July 30, 2011 at 08:24 PM
ok that is removed ty