- LeonDClarkAsked on April 24, 2014 at 01:44 PM
Problem with Photos Attached on 2 'Test' Form Submissions Today Asked by LeonDClark on April 24, 2014 at 01:27 PM
Prior Test: 3/24/2014 Form Test Submitted 4 pictures successfully
TodayTest : 4/24/2014 Submitted 2 Form Tests: Each had error message for a picture with HTTP 403 Forbidden
Both submissions had a problem with a photo attachment
ERROR MESSAGE follows:
HTTP 403 Forbidden
The website declined to show this webpage HTTP 403 Most likely causes: This website requires you to log in. What you can try: Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page. More information
- EliezerNAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 02:50 PM
Thanks for the details provided.
This is the form in question, right?
I checked the form and the images for the submission "Test2" are Ok, the display correctly and when I click on them it correctly redirected to download the images.
I can see that you are using the Quick View for your submissions, please try going into the Page Submission instead and see if the issue happens there too.
Let me inform you that I was not able to reproduce the issue from my side, everything is working fine. Please let me know if I have missed something or kindly share with us the steps to reproduce the issue.
- LeonDClarkAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 03:11 PM
(1) On LeonTest - Picture of Damage 2 showed the error message initially and would not open - ERROR MESSAGE HTTP 403 Forbidden
(2) On Test2 - Picture of Damage 4 showed error message initially and would not open - ERROR MESSAGE HTTP 403 Forbidden
Both Picture of Damage 2 and Picture of Damage 4 for both Forms in my email are NOW working properly but were NOT opening properly with error messages HTTP 403 Forbidden before.
Thank you for addressing this problem.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 04:05 PM
It was probably a temporary giltch.
When you experience such challenges - use the submission admin panel
Its the last line of defence for uploaded images that do not open.
Let us know how we can assist further.