- bgdavisAsked on August 01, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Due to the fact that signatures are needed on this form, recepients will need to print this and send it to me. But, for some reason, page #2 is printing a duplicate image on top of itself. Can you help? Pelase see attached.Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 04:47 AM
Thanks for sharing this issue with us. To help us investigate this case, have you tried printing from another computer to determine if this is an issue isolated only to your computer? Also, have you tried printing page 2 only, what was the result? How about using another browser? Right now, I cannot find the Print button on your form that's why I cannot test it from our end.
If the default print button doesn't work as expected, there is a workaround that you can do to manually create a Print button for your form which should print the whole form properly. Please follow these steps:
1) At the bottom of the form, insert a Free Text HTML field (located under Power Tools).
2) Click Edit HTML button at the upper right corner of the field.
3) Click Edit HTML icon at the lower right corner of the field.
4) Paste the following code in the free text area:
5) Click Update to close the free text area window.6) Click Complete.To see the buttons at work, please visit this sample form - http://www.jotform.com/form/10873747777?Please let us know how this works out for you. Let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm!JOTFORM SUPPORT
- allanftdAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 04:52 AM
May I also add that you use this URL to embed your form - http://www.jotform.com/form/12081118057. This is not related to your printing issue but its worth mentioning to you just the same.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Page 2 of your form printed just fine on my end (no need for a print button - it's just a convenience for users not to have to right-click and choose "Print" or go to the File menu) via all five of my browsers without any of the doubling shown in your screenshot. As my colleague Allan has asked, which browser did you use? It may be a problem with your printer. Have you asked anyone you know to test print it?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 09:23 PM
I got your reply in my inbox but somehow it didn't show up here on the forum:
I must admit that I don't know what could be causing the ghosting (doubling) problem when it comes to printing page two. I'll submit a ticket for you and see what solutions our developers can come up with.
Please post future responses via the following link: