- intrepid604Asked on August 01, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I need to downgrade my account from premium to free until we're ready to start using it again.
How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2011 at 02:21 PM
I can have it cancelled for you but I think it would be of benefit to you if you know how to cancel your subscription easily, especially since it seems that you won't be needing the Premium subscription in a continuous basis.
To cancel your subscription (paid using credit card only):
1. Go to your Account Settings
2. Click the Cancel Account link right under Account Info. You will then be redirected to Plimus login page, where your account ID (different from your Jotform username) is already prefilled.
3. Find your Plimus password in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription. If you can't find it, have it reset using this link - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
4. After recovering your password, log in to this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription.
Let me know if you need further assistance with regards to this.
- TapMeAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 08:12 AM
Does cancelling the account automatically downgrade it. I followed the instructions you provided to Chris, but the password that Plimus sent was not recognized. (Yes I copied it and typed it in to no avail). Why doesn't the downgrade link work? I just want to DOWNGRADE and keep the form in the account. If you cancel please make sure that you cancel the correct account. DO NOT CANCEL MY TAPME ACCOUNT. The accoiunt I am trying to cancel is my FH_Hope account
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Your account FH_Hope has been downgraded to Free, Please note that your account will remain in Premium account up to the expiry period of your subscription which is on 20th May and your forms will not be affected.
I hope this helps and lets know if you need further assistance.