- ldsrhbAsked on April 27, 2014 at 01:34 AM
Check this out:
Any idea how to align the form to the left?
Thanks so much.Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 01:59 AM
Please try injecting the following CSS code to shift your form a bit to the left.
}Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.Related Article:
- ldsrhbAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 04:59 AM
Still no luck. Thanks so much for the help. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 05:13 AM
If I got it right, you want the whole contact form to the left, right below the "Contact", is that right? The reason why the contact form is on the right side of your page is because it's on the side bar widget. Your widget has a property to float on the right side of your page. Also, I found out that the width of your form is to thin. You may want to adjust the width to a wider value. I have tried to remove the css value of your side bar, see image below:
Please note that removing the side bar property affects all the elements using the class "sidebar". You can try to create another class specifically for this page.
Please let us know if you need further help.
These values can be found on your website's source code and cannot be set on your jotform source code.
- ldsrhbAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 06:16 PM
I feel like a dunce. Brain fart on my part. Thanks so much for the help, guys!
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I visited your page and looks like it's fine now. Are good to assume that you were able resolve the problem?
- ldsrhbAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 12:20 AM
You got it. Thanks for the amazing help; thanks so much!!!!