- vicbongiornoAsked on April 27, 2014 at 04:26 AM
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 04:59 AM
I believe this has been answered from your other post at http://www.jotform.com/answers/368087-how-can-I-add-an-url#0.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 05:02 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to add a text with hyperlink to your form. Is that correct?
Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a "Text" field/question form.
3. Add the text on which you want to create hyperlink.
4. Select the text and click on the "Insert / edit link" button.
5. In the popup window, input the URL.
6. Click on "Complete" button of your "Text" field editor. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.