What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
how can I add a linnk to an url in my form?Asked by vicbongiorno on April 27, 2014 at 04:26 AM
I believe this has been answered from your other post at http://www.jotform.com/answers/368087-how-can-I-add-an-url#0.
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to add a text with hyperlink to your form. Is that correct?
Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a "Text" field/question form.
3. Add the text on which you want to create hyperlink.
4. Select the text and click on the "Insert / edit link" button.
5. In the popup window, input the URL.
6. Click on "Complete" button of your "Text" field editor. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.