- mcerssAsked on April 27, 2014 at 09:53 PM
With the bank transfer when selected i would like the form to print automatically Or have a page afterwards where it tells them to print. Is this possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 01:47 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the available options:
1. You need to add multiple payment options in your form. The following guide should help you:
or, you may like to check this: http://www.jotform.com/help/120-How-to-set-up-paypal-along-with-other-payment-options
2. Though it is not possible to print the form automatically but when your user submit the form, you can redirect them to a thank you page. You can display the values they have input in the form in the thank you page which can be printed. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/201-How-to-Post-Answers-to-Thank-you-Page
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- mcerssAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:13 AM
Thanks ashwin_d thats perfect.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 04:07 AM
You are welcome, please do feel free to let us know wherever you need our assistance.