- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 06:50 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to apply multiple coupons in your form to avail multiple discounts. Is that correct?
Unfortunately, we do not have such feature. Our payment tool currently does not allow more than one coupon code.
I am creating a feature request ticket and sending it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
Please be informed that creating a feature request does not ensure that feature requested will be implemented. It depends upon the feasibility and priority of your back end team.
- eiermannAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 04:15 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 05:42 AM
We have already sent the feature request ticket to our back end team. I have moved your question to a new thread to let our back end team know that multiple users are looking for this feature. This should help them prioritize the implementation. You will be answered in the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/517352
- eiermannAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Thank you very much! Great service like always :)
- ZoomPhotosAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 05:41 AM
Has this feature been added?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 09:14 AM
@ZoomPhotos, not yet. The priority of the ticket is low. If there are updates, we should know it through this thread.
- ryanmerchantAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 03:17 PM
hoping for this too!
- CharlieAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, it seems like this won't be implemented anytime soon. However, it would be best to open a new thread and provide us the details of what you are looking for, that would help us better to understand what you would like to accomplish in your form.
For the meantime, you can check this guide on how to apply a coupon code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/233-How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form. Thank you.