- koob199Asked on April 28, 2014 at 04:56 PM
Hello, I've been having a couple issues with your forms and maybe you could help?
1. I need my users to upload photos, and I would like for them to upload photos of up to 10MB each (maybe 100MB total per submission). What can I use for that? I'm currently using the standard "file upload" block out of the "form tools" section but it limits photos to only 1MB each. Also fromthe "widgets" I've tried both the "drag and drop" one and the "image upload preview" one but both are not working properly, maybe again due to file size?
2.My form is a bit long so when my users get to the "submit" button the page has been scrolled down. When they click "submit" and the form completes uploading, my thank you message appears, however it appears at the top of the page, so they can't see it... and they question if it submitted properly. Can I have the page automatically scroll to the top after submitting?Orcan I send the users an email confirmation that the submission was successful?
************I put the link below to where I have the form, please note the site password is "photo" *****************
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 06:06 PM
1. Your account is on free status. These accounts only allow 100 MB uploads per month.
2. The current configuration per uploaded file is 1024 kb = 1M
If you are expecting files of around 10 MB each, you should set 10240 KB = 10 MB
Also, you can use the Multiple upload feature rather than using several single upload button. Simply select the upload field and click on ALLO MULTIPLE (at the tool bar)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 06:24 PM
I have made other threads for your other questions. We would appreciate that for next time, you open a single question, per unrelated issue.
- koob199Answered on April 29, 2014 at 01:22 PM
Thanks so much for the quick response! And will do about the separate threads.