- snjroseAsked on April 29, 2014 at 01:55 PM
I have a form at http://www.legendaryletters.com/momreprimand.htm and there is a text box called "Body of the Letter". The info that I have pre-populated it with has a break between the words "serious" and "offense". I don't know why it does this as I didn't enter it that way. It's very annoying bevcuae it not only looks weird, but imports through excel in the same way so I have to fix it when printing. How can I get that break to go away?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 03:23 PM
Maybe a glitch with the TextArea field. Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can check further and investigate.
We will notify you via this thread once this get fixed.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 03:29 PM
While our developers work at resolving this issue, please have a look at this thread for a possible workaround.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 03:12 AM
This bug is now fixed.
- snjroseAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Thanks very much! :)
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Have you tested your form and confirmed the issue was resolved?
Please let us know before marking this thread as answered.
- snjroseAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 03:06 PM
Yes, it works great now! Thank you!