- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Please provide us more details about your inquiry. Tell us what is your idea of the normal support system or what it is you are expecting as normal support system, and we will do our best to provide you the information you need.
- me3Answered on April 30, 2014 at 03:45 AM
Like have live chat and email and phone support services.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 04:49 AM
- We do enable live chat time to time, but usually the support is too busy, so we cannot spare resources for live chat.
- We do have email support, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but you will get much faster response if you use this support system.
- Unfortunately, the support team is extremely busy, so the phone support is also not available at this time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 04:52 AM
The advantage of this support system is that we can process the requests in the order they come to us and more importantly the support team can send the requests to level 2 developer support quickly. You can find out more about the current support system here:
Another benefit of this system is that it is integrated with JotForm. So, we can see things like your username, your browser type and version, last form you edited. So, we can respond much faster to our users.
- me3Answered on April 30, 2014 at 05:14 AM
Okay, thanks for your response.