- Steve LittleAsked on April 29, 2014 at 06:54 PMMy jot form stopped coming to my email
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 08:07 PM
Hi, please share the URL of the webpage where your form is embedded. Meanwhile try this:
1) Check if the email address used for submission notifications is in our bounce list.
2) Make sure that all of your form's email alerts (on each form) are set this waySender Name :Make sure you assign it to a field from your form where the user enters her name (usually the"Name" field -or similar)Sender E-mail : email@example.com
3) You may white-list our domain names if the issue persists. (We use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.)· jotform.com· email.amazonses.com· amazonses.com· jotform.co· secure.jotform.co· s3.amazonaws.com· static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com
- scubasteve7Answered on April 29, 2014 at 10:38 PMhttps://www.sweettalkcakes.com/payment.htmlhttps://www.sweettalkcakes.com/tastings.htmlhttps://www.sweettalkcakes.com/order.htmlNone of these are working. Email not on bounce list.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Upon checking your form's notification email alert, I found that you have not selected the "Sender Name" and "Sender Email". That could be the reason why you are not receiving your submission emails from your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Please be noted that you should select sender details as these information is required for your notification email alert to work normally. "Sender Name" should be selected from the dropdown options.
For "Sender Email", you can select "email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org" or you can also setup a custom "Sender E-mail" option. The following guides should help you:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.