- chr1sandersonAsked on August 02, 2011 at 03:36 PM
I was experimenting with Conditions and run into to some unwanted issues.
Choose "Sales" in order to see the issue.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I'm sorry but I couldn't replicate your problem using Safari for Windows. Below is a screenshot of your form on my end:
Try resetting your Safari browser. Let us know how it works for you. Thanks!
- chr1sandersonAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:13 PM
I reset Safari for Mac and the issue still persists. I have found that there is no issue in Firefox 5 for Mac but the same issue exists in Chrome 12.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:25 PM
I apologize as I forgot test using other browsers. I experienced the same issue using Google Chrome. After minutes of tinkering with the codes, I found a solution, albeit temporary.
Inject this css code to your form:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Please update us on your results. Thank you.
- chr1sandersonAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:32 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:44 PM
Glad to hear that! :)
Freel free to search the forum or ask around if you have other questions.