- Benjamin KatzAsked on May 01, 2014 at 02:12 PM
The company that I am with has a pro account and we use you guys to submit forms for leads. Problem we are having is that When we go to submit the form seemas to be missing and it asks me to do agoogle search for the document. Anyways if you could please let me know that will be great. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 03:07 PM
Please respond with a link to the form so that we can take a close look to what is causing this behavior -
I tried checking your website - http://contactelectric.us/ - could not locate a form there that was created on our form builder.
Also - what is the username of the premium account?
Kindly lest us know.
- Benjamin KatzAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 06:11 PMI do not know what it is
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 06:53 PM
For us to be able to assist you regarding your inquiry, we need the information on any the following:
1. Your company JotForm account/username if they indeed have account at JotForm.com
2. URL of any Form that belong the account -- at least tell us the URL of the form that you mentioned that keeps getting offline
3. The e-mail address of the company account -- maybe we can use the e-mail address to trace the account in JotForm.com
If you need to register your own account with us (highly recommended), you may do so using this link http://www.jotform.com/signup . Use your e-mail when you sign up.
We will wait for your response.