- jennyfugaAsked on May 01, 2014 at 02:23 PM
I've set up a form to process payments via PayPal, but when I try to test get the following message:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 03:31 PM
Is this the form you are having problems with? http://www.jotform.us/form/41203795030142
I tested it by selecting a product and then submitting it, however it is working just fine, I was redirected to the paypal payment page:
Did you manage to resolve the problem? Probably you had not entered the correct Paypal accounts details:
Or kindly provide the correct form URL if I grabbed the wrong one.
- jennyfugaAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 07:09 PM
That form is working correctly as I changed the email to mine to test.
This form (http://form.jotform.us/form/41203795030142) is still not working however. Is this an issue with the paypal account?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 09:35 PM
This form http://form.jotform.us/form/41203795030142 is working on my side. I am redirected to the Paypal's checkout page after submitting the form.
Can you please try to clear your browser's cache and see check if the issue persists? Have you tried testing the form using a different browser just to check if it's not an issue with your default browser? Please try these suggestions and let us know here if the issue persists so we can check this and assist you further.
- jennyfugaAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 09:58 PM
No, it's still not working, even after clearing cache and in another browser. I have two forms on that page. They are listed below.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:39 AM
I did check both of your form and found that form#41203795030142 seems to work just fine. Please check the screenshot below:
But, form #41203685616150 still seems to have issue. When I submitted this form it was redirected to PayPal page but displayed the error message as "500 Internal Server Error".
One of the reason why this error is displayed could be that the paypal email address you used is not a valid PayPal email address. I cloned your form and added an invalid PayPal email address and I was able to replicate the same error. When I used a valid PayPal email address, I was successfully redirected to PayPal check out page. Please take a look at the following cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41211532827952?
Please ensure that the email address you have used in your PayPal integration is actually a valid PayPal email address.
- jennyfugaAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:12 AM
This is a valid paypal address and is setup as a business account.
- jennyfugaAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I solved this. It's actually an issue with the "address needed" selection being set to yes or no. Really difficult to figure out.
- raulAnswered on March 14, 2015 at 04:37 PM
I've moved your inquiry to another thread in order to address it properly.
We'll be attending it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/533215
- raulAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 06:15 PM
Your inquiry has been moved to a separate thread in order to address it properly.
You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/552670
- DanielaAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 05:27 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 11:32 PM
@Daniela, please open a new thread using this http://www.jotform.com/contact/
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 07:28 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/571489
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 09:59 AM
I have moved your concern here http://www.jotform.com/answers/727722, we'll be on it shortly.
- DorisAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 07:28 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 11:10 PM
To avoid any confusion, can you please open a new thread with further details on your concern using this link: https://www.jotform.com/contact/
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 05:57 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1017722
- SukhjeetAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 02:55 AM
Internal server error occurs when i pass the form in test account some times it work for me
So can you get me to slove the error. well is it problem from the paypal or our end.
I am using firstname.lastname@example.org test account in paypal
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 03:02 AM
I moved your concern to a separate thread. We will address your issue here in this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1113756.