- Scott PetersonAsked on May 01, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Our contact us page on our website is at http://www.medsource-sw.com/contact-us
It is currently a static page.
This was built as a text page / html editor by me with very limited experience via pinnacle carts tools
I would like to create a "contact us" form on this page just below the Emial, Phone, and Location Blue Box
The form would by dynamic allowing the user to input contact information and question
Can I use JotForm to do this? If so, how do you suggest that I do this?
I have attached the current contact us page source code.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 09:25 PM
Yes that's possible with Jotform. You can embed the form to your page using script or iframe embed code. The following steps will help.
1. Build your form in the form builder.
2. Take your form iframe embed code. Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
3. Paste the code to your website, just below the image source code. Check this screen for a guide.
Let us know if you have further questions. Regards!