- RichardAsked on May 03, 2014 at 06:46 AM
I have a large form, which I have added to no problem up until yesterday, when I got the error when trying to add a Notifier and save. Is there a limit to the size of a Form ? I have noticed this has come up before, but the resolution is not clear.
Please can you help.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Looks like the Email Alert wizrd is telling you that it failed to fetch the requested information from the form fields. Kindly review the fields included on the email alert. Or better yet, recreate the email notifier/autoresponder in question.
Let us know if you need further help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 03, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Hi, could you please share with us the URL of the form, so we can check further? Meanwhile try this:
1) Clear your browsers cache or try it on different browser.
2) Make a clone of your form in your account, sometimes making a cloned version solves the issue.
3) If this issue persist it might be that your form and some fields options are just too large. So, our recommendation is to make your form smaller if possible. Or split it into multiple forms.
Hope this helps you, let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- intranet.adminAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 07:39 AM
Thanks for your help. I had already sent the detail and URL with a flag private, but have not yet received a response.
I have tried cloning, Chrome & Firefox but no joy. If I do need to break into multiple forms that would be a shame as I was trying to keep the Product List in one central place so that we don't have to maintain in multiple forms. Please could you help further.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Can you provide us the link to the form in issue? I'd like to see what's causing this problem.
- intranet.adminAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 10:00 AM
The link is:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 10:31 AM
There is an existing ticket attached for the first thread you opened regarding this issue:
It has been assigned to one of our developers. We will contact you through that thread when we get an update from the said developer.
For a better support experience, kindly post your queries regarding the same issue on that particular thread.