- ChecMarkAsked on May 04, 2014 at 06:38 PM
I created a standard form after sending the previous email. The second form is the one with the issues.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 08:23 PM
You must be referring to this first post you had
I have provided you an answer on that thread. Please use the original thread when you reply to us.
- ChecMarkAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 07:51 AMI tried to reply on your site but the login routine just sat there showing “please wait” forever.
This was my response –
No, I am referring to the other form. I wanted a totally grey (#d3d3d4) background but I can't get rid of the white behind each field.
Also, none of my other questions were answered.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 08:12 AM
By saying " I wanted a totally grey (#d3d3d4) background but I can't get rid of the white behind each field. " do you mean the white behind the selected field? If this is the case please use the CSS code below to make it grey.
Here is the guide on how to inject the custom CSS, Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- ChecMarkAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 11:01 AMNow I have even more problems. For some unknown reason the “last name” field moved below the “first name” field instead of side by side.
I still have the white field background. Maybe I am trying to do something that’s not possible. I want each field to be on the #d3d3d4 background.
No answer was given to designing forms with multiple fields and a width of 980px. I need to know if this is possible.