- medwardsAsked on August 04, 2011 at 10:09 AM
The conditions on this form are no longer working. I even deleted and re-entered all of them and they are still not working.
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:12 AM
None of mine are working either...
- allanftdAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Hi medwards and OIMSCSMD,
Please try to recreate the conditions, save your form, then revise the URL of your form in your embed code from
http://form.jotform.com/form/<11-digit form ID>
http://www.jotform.com/form/<11-digit form ID>
and let us know if it will resolve your issues. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- medwardsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Still not working...
- medwardsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:46 AMStill not working. I have a lot of forms with conditions on them.
- UESAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:53 AM
My conditions on my forms are also no longer working... I've re-entered them all twice already, and still nothing.
- allanftdAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Thanks guys for your updates, I shall quickly endorse this to our Tier 2 Support for further action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- seducteurAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Hello my conditions also no working Why ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Can you please confirm if you're still experiencing the same issue? I checked the original poster's form conditions and they seem to be working fine now. I also inspected the conditions in one of your forms, the conditions that are available are working perfectly. However, there are certain fields in your form that are completely hidden, perhaps due to the fact that the field associated to the condition that hides it are deleted.
Please open a thread for your issue, since it is not related to the issues of the three other users who posted before you. We'll be anticipating your response in a new thread. Thank you!
- medwardsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:47 AM
I'm confused...did you say that my (the original poster) form is working correctly? It is not working for me.
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Sorry guys, I have only one form impacted by this...but its still not working
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Yes, I tested the form in question on my end and it indeed is working fine.
List (Agent Numbers) and Number of Inserts fields are being shown/hidden depending on the options selected in the fields above them. Can you please try it again? http://www.jotform.com/form/12123838498
Please provide the url or the name of the form in your account that's not working so we can troubleshoot it, and if it's not too much to ask, open a separate thread for your issue to avoid confusion amongst other users who posted their problem in this thread. Thanks!
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Sorry about that...http://form.jotform.com/form/10815127823
- seducteurAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:11 PM
I still have the same problem please do something
- seducteurAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:23 PM
My conditions not working help me please http://form.jotform.com/jsform/12153437174
- hnharshaAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Conditions not working in my form too
Have tried to revise ii digit id in URL - does not work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:05 PM
After testing sample forms in my own account, I can now confirm the existence of this bug/issue. A report ticket has been submitted to our developers to have this issue rectified soon. I have also sent an email directly to our higher ups to stress the importance of this matter.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:07 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have decided to reverse all changes made today. (We made 4 bug fix releases today) One of them must be causing a side effect. This should be resolved within an hour.
We appreciate your patience.
- medwardsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:08 PM
I tried it again...still not working. Had several others in my office try and also tried with Chrome and Firefox...not working for them either.
- medwardsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 02:37 PM
Thank you! It is working fine now!
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 03:02 PM
- hnharshaAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Conditions work now. Thank you.
- emmanuelmorenoAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 08:34 AM
I seem to be having a similar problem where only some of my conditions are working...can't figure out what might be causing this.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Form URL: http://form.jotform.com/form/12272022727
- allanftdAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Please change the form's URL from http://form.jotform.com/form/12272022727 to http://www.jotform.com/form/12272022727 and let us know how it goes.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- emmanuelmorenoAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 09:19 AM
Thank you for your quick response Allan!
Actually - I'm getting the same result with the link you sent me. I also tried to access it through IE9 (as opposed to FF), but that didn't help either.
Thanks again for your assistance!
- salusjuristenAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 09:30 AM
I'm trying to change the conditions of one of my forms, but the edits I make are not being saved. The save icon stays animated in a loop for minutes.
Tested/tried on I.E. 8, Chrome & I.E. 9 and on several computers.
- allanftdAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Thanks for your messages. If you just made changes in your form, you may need to recreate the conditions especially if the fields you edited were part of the conditions.
I have checked your form and found that the conditions are duplicated. Kindly delete the duplicates and save the form again. Try again and if you still have problems, kindly delete all conditions and recreate them once again.
May we ask which form you're having difficulties with the conditions with?
Please keep us posted for any updates. Thank you for your patience.
- salusjuristenAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Thanks in advance for your fast and kind help!
- emmanuelmorenoAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 11:16 AM
These are not duplicate conditions. I have 3 fields that are identical except for the currency symbol preceeding the donation amounts. I've also (slighty) changed the title names, to be able to differntiate between the 3 fields (notice the spaces before and after the "/" in the field title).
Ultimately, what I am trying to achieve is this:
If no currency is selected --> none of the 3 fields are visible
If user selects US dollars --> only the first of the 3 fields is visible
If user selects Euro --> only the second of the 3 fields is visible
If user selects Shekel --> only the third of the 3 fields is visible
I also tried to create a new form (clone of donations) and recreate the rules from scratch. I can get it to filter for one of the four options (including blank) based on my selection in the "select currency field", but when I add conditions for a second option (or more) on that drop down, it gets screwed up. Are my conditions conflicting?
- emmanuelmorenoAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 02:41 PM
Ok I think I figured it out. It seems that my conditions were conflicting. I switched the conditions to "If not equals" than hide from "If equals" than show. That seems to have resolved the problem!
Thanks again for you help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 07:17 PM
Very glad you were able to figure out the problem, emmanuelmoreno. Conditions can sometimes be very tricky to configure.
If you ever need assistance with anything else related to our product, please let us know.
- emmanuelmorenoAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 04:50 AM
I have been expering with JotForm for a few days now, and I must say that your product, and service, are truly fantastic!
Keep up the good work!